Official RT Member Show Badge!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss M

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Here are two sizes of the printable badge, in PNG format. If you have any trouble with that format, let me know, and I'll post a JPG for you.

1200 pixels wide, in case you want to play with it:

image.php

640 pixels wide:

image.php

The_Dutchess":2wg1063q said:
I didn't have any problem printing it, but it's kinda big, it won't fit well on a shirt...
I didn't make it any smaller than 640px, because I wasn't sure how small it needed to be... there is some variation in name tag size, so I was leaving it to the members to do the final resizing. If you can tell me the dimensions of your tag (or what dimensions you want it to be), I'll resize it and upload it for you. :)

Bandits Bunny Farm":2wg1063q said:
b) make it a t-shirt :lol:
:lol:

Sagebrush":yobmc3m5 said:
I was thinking that it would make a great T-shirt :lol: You know, on the back so everyone sees it. :p

Actually, I'm planning on buying t-shirts with my rabbitry name on it. I'll still use the badge, but I'm hoping to have the t'shirt too

Miss M":2mb9ta2z said:
The_Dutchess":2mb9ta2z said:
I didn't have any problem printing it, but it's kinda big, it won't fit well on a shirt...
I didn't make it any smaller than 640px, because I wasn't sure how small it needed to be... there is some variation in name tag size, so I was leaving it to the members to do the final resizing. If you can tell me the dimensions of your tag (or what dimensions you want it to be), I'll resize it and upload it for you. :)

Bandits Bunny Farm":2mb9ta2z said:
b) make it a t-shirt :lol:
:lol:

You all do know how easy it is to resize a picture don't you? If you have a windows machine you already have the software...
:explanation:
Save the picture you want to resize to your computer.
Right click the picture then click "open with". Choose "Paint"
In the upper left part of the screen click "Resize", change to "pixels".
Now change the "horizontal number" (try 250) and poof, it changes the size when you say "OK". You can also type your name in the box if you want. Don't forget to re-save your work. :geek:

kool :) :) :) <br /><br /> __________ Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:01 pm __________ <br /><br /> love it :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back