• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NZ Cross female - three months old

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Lovely young animal. Tempted to keep her as a breeder myself, but will sell if someone is interested in her.

She's a NZ/Harle cross. Carries RED NZ.

$20.

Delivery to London done fairly easily, anywhere else, let's talk. :)

June12011111.jpg

pictured here almost three months old.

I want her bad! But I live near Ottawa. Not close enough :( There's almost no meat rabbits around here. The people that have some aren't selling any. Wish you were closer.

Yes, i get notices for them. Most are pets like MR and Lionhead and Lops, which I have. The odd time that there's something close, it's 2 or 3 hours away. I am debating on going for a 2 hr 1 way drive next weekend to buy some breeding stock and fryers from someone who wants to sell out. Some of my does died so i need to replace them. Or at least get an unrelated buck to breed to their offspring. I may end up driving all that way to find that i don't want his rabbits. I am currently building a separate quarantine caged shelter for them.
I would rather not drive that far for mixed meat rabbits, but some people don't call that far at all.

Jessykah
If you are willing to drive part way...or willing to wait.. My brother lives in Ottawa and MIGHT be willing to transport bunnies if he comes down by car. (can't see him doing it if he goes by Motorcyle).

Latest posts

Back