No Hopping Mad anymore?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preitler

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
It could be that I make a fool out of me because I'm wrong somehow, but anyway..
At least I think I remember there was a section named like that, now there is a new, private and completly inaccessible section. (the link doesn't work)

Imo not good, in many ways. This is a comunity that can deal with controversies, no need to lock those away.

I don't remember anything called that
It was a section for venting frustrations, most of the time it was folks talking about bad buyers/sellers/scammers, animals rights activists, and general problems arising from rabbit husbandry. If I remember correctly it was still around right when the forum switched it's software to xenforo, so I'm not sure what might've spurred on that decision.

Ah, it's the political/religious board now. I've asked nibbles about if we can have one just for venting about bunny business ... one that has NO politics or controversial (in big ways) stuff in it.
I would value a board that focuses on venting about bunny business. I’m sure I could learn a lot from others’ experiences.

Ah, it's the political/religious board now. I've asked nibbles about if we can have one just for venting about bunny business ... one that has NO politics or controversial (in big ways) stuff in it.

The thing I very much like about RT is that it is free of political/religious crap .I've seen boards go down that rabbit hole...

I don' t care what your political opinion is, I like all of you that have to say something about rabbits, no matter of politics, don't spoil it. You could be my political arch enemy, but I still value your opinion on the topic here. Keep that out, please.

the Hopping Mad section wasn't just about venting, i used it for more emotional threads, like when my best friend fell into coma. (still lives, but needs oxygen 24/7 now)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back