No A/C and wet summer problem

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazsa89

lamram
Reaction score
I am moving soon. The purpose of the move is to learn the skills involved in weaving and spinning, so we have to settle in a rather run-down neighborhood where A/C is not available.
Summer here is hot and humid. I am concerned about how to take care of my one year old Dutch mix so she can stay healthy.
The house is small, the yard is narrow, and the installation of fences is prohibited. I am not the owner of the house, and local law prohibits building barns on vacant land.
I actually wanted to bring an angora rabbit to be my spinning partner, I wrote above, I gave up because of the A/C problem.
Now my only concern is my one Dutch mix friend. Please give me tips to keep her healthy.

I am moving soon. The purpose of the move is to learn the skills involved in weaving and spinning, so we have to settle in a rather run-down neighborhood where A/C is not available.
Summer here is hot and humid. I am concerned about how to take care of my one year old Dutch mix so she can stay healthy.
The house is small, the yard is narrow, and the installation of fences is prohibited. I am not the owner of the house, and local law prohibits building barns on vacant land.
I actually wanted to bring an angora rabbit to be my spinning partner, I wrote above, I gave up because of the A/C problem.
Now my only concern is my one Dutch mix friend. Please give me tips to keep her healthy.
This is a tough one. Rabbits can acclimate but an instant change is really hard on them. A fan helps. Wet the ears it is one of the main ways they cool their blood. Wet hands, brush on water to get the fur damp not soaking... the fan will dry it and help cool a bit. Expect a lot of molting to happen. Good luck, hopefully the heat won't be too much for your bun.

이것은 힘든 것입니다. 토끼는 적응할 수 있지만 즉각적인 변화는 정말 어렵습니다. 팬이 도와줍니다. 귀를 적시는 것은 그들이 피를 식히는 주요 방법 중 하나입니다. 손을 적시고 물에 빗어 털을 적시지 않고 축축하게 만듭니다... 팬이 털을 말리고 약간 식힐 것입니다. 털갈이가 많이 일어날 것으로 예상합니다. 행운을 빕니다. 더위가 당신의 롤빵에 너무 심하지 않기를 바랍니다.
Thanks for showing me how. Maintaining the temperature of the ears, and fan is the best. I will do my best to keep my rabbit healthy. thank you!

Latest posts

Back