• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal For Sale Newly Listed Silver Foxes for Sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KelleyBee

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I have a list of breeding age Silver Foxes up on Craigslist for sale, if anyone is seeking a new breeder or just getting started. Individuals, pairs and trios can be made from the list of those available. I will not have young kits available until after the first of the year.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/d/delmont-silver-fox-rabbits-breeding-age/7682030248.html
I am so proud of my buns! We competed in the triple show in Greensburg PA, the Steel City Showdown 2023 last month. Silver Fox were sanctioned. There were 3 breeders showing and 19 rabbits competing. I am proud to say my rabbits took BOB and BOV in all three shows.

🙂
20231023_114846.jpg

20231023_122326.jpg20231023_124105.jpg

I have a list of breeding age Silver Foxes up on Craigslist for sale, if anyone is seeking a new breeder or just getting started. Individuals, pairs and trios can be made from the list of those available. I will not have young kits available until after the first of the year.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/d/delmont-silver-fox-rabbits-breeding-age/7682030248.html
I am so proud of my buns! We competed in the triple show in Greensburg PA, the Steel City Showdown 2023 last month. Silver Fox were sanctioned. There were 3 breeders showing and 19 rabbits competing. I am proud to say my rabbits took BOB and BOV in all three shows.

🙂
View attachment 37729

View attachment 37730View attachment 37731
Congratulations that is absolutely amazing. I am truly happy for you. I bet that was so exciting.

Latest posts

Back