Newbie Here

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RabbitTalk. Any other kind you hope to have?

Possibly down the road, New Zealand and Rex. We are just getting our feet wet. 😊
Hello and welcome rabbit person! I have a white cali buck and a NZ/Rex doe. Just started in April. Had one litter this summer. Bred her back but I don't think it took. Time will tell. I waited 6 weeks after her first kindle. Maybe there is something about the month of October? Ha Every day is a learning day for me. Have fun.

Where do I find first-timers? I'm still having an issue getting this unproven doe to lift and recieve the buck. We've tried several times now.

I'm confused. I thought you were trying to breed a first-time doe... or is this someone else?

If you are trying to sex your rabbits, and just seeing scent glands you are going wrong somewhere....

I'm confused. I thought you were trying to breed a first-time doe... or is this someone else?

If you are trying to sex your rabbits, and just seeing scent glands you are going wrong somewhere....
Hi, @ladysown I am trying to breed a 1st time doe. We have tried what germ oil on food. Leaving her in with buck for a long while, and tried to help lift her up for him. She just lays low and could easily take a nap it appears for him. She isn't over weight either.

Hi, @ladysown I am trying to breed a 1st time doe. We have tried what germ oil on food. Leaving her in with buck for a long while, and tried to help lift her up for him. She just lays low and could easily take a nap it appears for him. She isn't over weight either.
if they aren't aggressive to each other maybe you could leave him in with her for a few days. My doe would not like that but yours seems not to mind?

Back