New rabbit treat??

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie570

Reaction score
I saw these 'dog treats' on clearance at a local pet store... read the ingredients and thought 'hmmm... those look good for rabbits!'

They claim to be 'gluten-free' (not that rabbits care), 100% natural 'whole food based' dog treats.

The ingredients list is: oat flour, rice flour, peanut butter, cane molasses, flaxseed, whole rolled oats, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), peas, sweet potato, dried kelp, brewers dried yeast, parsley, yucca shindigera extract.

Why anyone would make these treats for DOGS is beyond me, but they look safe for rabbits, don't they?? :shock:

http://www.amazon.com/Isle-Dogs-Natural-Health-Treats/dp/B00518G4P6

MamaSheepdog":1k61ddjv said:
Yep. :)

Expensive, though. How much were they asking on clearance?

It was about $3 for that package I linked to. I didn't think that was too bad since I don't plan to give the bunnies a whole treat at a time or anything. :) <br /><br /> -- Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:24 am -- <br /><br /> Well... so much for that experiment.

Not a single rabbit was interested in taking a nibble. River sniffed at it, her top lip quivering, the longest.. but she turned away from it. Well, bunnies know best I guess. :p Picky rabbits!!!!

Syberchick70":2ov4on5w said:
Well... so much for that experiment.

Not a single rabbit was interested in taking a nibble.

Time to get a dog then. ;)

MamaSheepdog":2rx6f90l said:
Syberchick70":2rx6f90l said:
Well... so much for that experiment.

Not a single rabbit was interested in taking a nibble.

Time to get a dog then. ;)

HAHAH!!! Hush you!!
I would LOVE to have a nice border collie... not gonna happen though, not with the lifestyle we have right now.
I mentioned something about a cool dog not long ago and my boyfriend looked at me with this kind of... pleading look in his eyes as he quietly said "You're not planning to get a dog too, are you???" :lol:

He's such a sweet guy.

You should have seen the look on his face while I was playing with a pair of baby squirrels one of his family members is raising... :p

Latest posts

Back