New Old Member

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eco2pia

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! It has been a minute. I used to breed NZ Red and broken reds so long ago. Hard to believe it has been over a decade since I had rabbits. I got divorced, sold the house and the rabbits, and went back to school, among other things. I figured I better reintroduce myself.

Fast forward to now, I am remarried, have a new house, with a yard, soooo naturally...time for rabbits! Now days I am a bench scientist, my first wave kids are grown and the second wave step kiddos are middle school age. I feel like I have my life sort of back from kiddo land.

This time I decided to go with a couple of American Chinchillas. Guess I got bored of red? :)
This is "Clover" (named by a little girl who owned her previously)
PXL_20210821_202946898.jpg

This is the new young buck, name TBD, though I am leaning toward the fully cliched "Thumper"
PXL_20210821_202910437.jpg

And this is Mr. Eco2pia, kindly helping me build my combination chicken and rabbit house, and making it far grander than I really intended. On the right is a 4 hole rabbitry (access front and rear), on the left is the chicken coop. Eventually a 7x16 permanent run will enclose the entire front, with a further 16x16 divided garden run that I will control chicken access to. The rabbits will have lawn tractors for day use.
PXL_20210823_033046049.jpg

It is good to recognize a few faces, and see so many new ones. Looking forward to sharing and learning as I start all over!

Hi

Lovely to see you are back at rabbits! I've always loved chins.

Wishing you years of joy - and also very happy that you have a handy Mr Eco2pia! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome back!

Latest posts

Back