Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EliasRabids

Reaction score
Evening everybody, I just started raising rabbits.
My buck, Keniggot, REALLY LIKES TO BE PET!! Very surprising as he was never pet growing up, according to the previous owner. So you'd think he's not used to it...
He doesn't seem to care where I pet him, whenever I do he faces towards me, lays down and closes his eyes 🥰

Attachments

• 10000000_6573338292772758_6856507690003096735_n.mp4
    12.4 MB
My buck, Keniggot, REALLY LIKES TO BE PET!! Very surprising as he was never pet growing up, according to the previous owner. So you'd think he's not used to it...
He doesn't seem to care where I pet him, whenever I do he faces towards me, lays down and closes his eyes 🥰
You got a keeper! 😁 What a sweet bunny!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Your rabbit sounds very sweet!

In general bucks tend to me more laid back and cuddly then does… that is why when people are looking for pets I always sell tgem a nice buckling. I insist they neuter by contract- this keeps bucky a good pet if that is his purpose and is a lot cheaper then a spay and aftercare is much lower risk- usually nothing needed which is good for usually inexperienced rabbit owners.

He's adorable! Welcome to the forums! :D

Latest posts

Back