New here.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxmarblebuns

Reaction score
hello, my name is Jax. A little info about me— I have had rabbits for as long as I can remember. We started with three champagne de agents, but they did not have good health. We then got a breeding trio of Rex that also didn’t have good health. We then got a third breeding trio from aurora Rex rabbitry (a wonderful woman btw) and they were amazing. We raised them for about 10 years and about 5 years ago we switch to Californians for better meat production. We raise rabbits primarily for meat and show. This is my 10th year in 4-H. I think that's about it. I will be posting a lot of care/informational post here, so get ready to get learned up lol. Hope to see y’all around.

edit: this is my first forum, so I may need help with navigating it.

Last edited:
Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of rabbit experience! I have noticed in this forum the members are generally really nice, polite and helpful! It's usually a very safe place to ask questions and find answers. One thing that tends to ruffle feathers (or frustrate longer-term members) is when someone posts the same question in multiple threads or starts more than one thread with the same question. If you post something and feel like you are not getting a fast enough response try deleting your first post before asking it again. Hope you find this site useful!

Welcome! I've been showing/breeding rabbits since I was 8 (Oh what fun with the smelly cages and biting)
Rabbit Talk is very helpful when you want to know a question that you can't find an answer to

Latest posts

Back