New from the North

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RibbitRibbit

Reaction score
Hey,

I am from way up north. British Columbia, Canada. We don't have our rabbits yet but they will be arriving soon. Winter is arriving, so lots to learn and lots to do. Any must read links and must learns/must do's will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any info and the opportunity to learn 😊

Hey,

I am from way up north. British Columbia, Canada. We don't have our rabbits yet but they will be arriving soon. Winter is arriving, so lots to learn and lots to do. Any must read links and must learns/must do's will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any info and the opportunity to learn 😊
How many breeders you starting with, a Trio?

Hi there, welcome to the forum.:) What kind are you having?
Thanks, we will be getting either California or giants. We are trading an old run down camper for them so we aren't really picky 😅
How many breeders you starting with, a Trio?
We will be starting with just one male and female. I figured once I got a couple successful breeds under my belt I could buy another doe.

Thanks, we will be getting either California or giants. We are trading an old run down camper for them so we aren't really picky 😅

We will be starting with just one male and female. I figured once I got a couple successful breeds under my belt I could buy another doe.
Welcome!

We started with one buck and doe and they provide plenty of meat for us (just two of us). That sounds like a great idea and you can always expand later.

Latest posts

Back