New cages! Pictures

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secuono

Reaction score
Got two of these cages, one is 36x24, other is 36x30. Previous owner divided them into 6 and 9 holes. I kept the 30 a 6 hole and turned this previously 9 hole 36 into a 6 hole as well. Pictured cage is in it's temporary spot, it'll be moved once the coop and rabbit house is done.
If I can get one more, I'll be able to sell off the rest of my mix matched cages and two hutches!
I'll be using the old metal pans upside down and attaching thick plastic so waste falls away. I've been using the pans for the 30, it's way too difficult, heavy, weak and ughhh, smelly!
Already got legs for the two 36x30 I have. Not sure if I should buy another 36x30 to make a 3 tier or get another 30x30 for the single I have and make both 2 tier....hmmm :?:
Finally got rid of the last of my old stock and some of the new stock that's been failing and will soon have more cattle panels to make a new chicken coop! Then all the rabbits will be hauled out for a week, while I do a massive cleaning, insulating, sealing, adding real windows, redoing the lighting, adding a screened door to keep the chickens out, remove the shelves in there and then the rabbits will be able to go back in to a clean, rabbit only building!!!
For Summer, I'll have an AC unit for them. And being insulated, the building will keep warm during Winter. Might get a small heater for the worst of Winter to keep water from freezing.

Yes, the horse didn't work out. =( But that's ok, and you all will find out why tomorrow night!!
:popcorn:
This post is your clue, I'm sure it's really obvious. ;)

image.php

They are 'the real mccoy', 12g wire, I'm now a strong believer in getting the right cages the first time around! They are amazingly sturdy! Wish I could go back in time and tell myself to buy these cages instead of all the junk I actually got...lol.

__________ Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 pm __________

Standard Satin pair for meat, American Blue doe for meat hybrid w/the Foxes and two sister Silver Foxes for cuddles.
whtsatdoe.jpg

copperbuck.jpg

agoutidoe.jpg

sisdoe2.jpg

sisdoe1.jpg

Latest posts

Back