New Bunnies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceanrose

Reaction score
Here are a couple shots of my 2 new English Angora does. I kind of lucked into both of these girls, and I am VERY happy about that!

2013-01-28_11-26-37_594.jpg

This is Gabrielle - or Gabby for short. She's almost 4 months old, and has a beautiful pedigree.

2013-01-28_11-20-40_613.jpg

Amd this is Ginny. I think she's a couple weeks younger than Gabby, very nicely put together little girl. And SUPER sweet! I got Ginny last week, Gabby came home after the show on Saturday, though I'd reserved her the weekend before.

They're living on the porch in my grooming area, for obvious reasons. Both will be shown this year.

How foofy can you get?!?

Very pretty girls. Good luck at the shows!

:congratulations:

I have an overwhelming urge to slick back all the hair. LOL They are beautiful!

I wanna smooth their fuzz too - or snuggle it! Gabby has a bit of work that needs to be done to her coat, baby coats are a pain. But I see a BIG difference in Ginny in the week I've had her, since I've been blowing her out every day. They're terrors though, plotting ways to take over the porch from my buck Albus, who is NOT sure he agrees to sharing it, even with girls..

I think I am now officially surrounded by fuzz.

Latest posts

Back