New addition

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3mina

Reaction score
So there I am minding my own business at work when my favorite quartet of clients come in for a bath and deshed. Said quartet consists of a Mastiff, a Lab, a Bulldog and a French Bulldog.

Unfortunately they're a half hour late for their appointment and I am unable to fit all of them in now. So dad decides to leave the Mastiff out till next week. So far so good and what's the point to all this you say?

When he's leaving AFTER he's paid bill he mentions that he needs to find homes for the Bulldog and the Frenchie, my favorite quartet is being broken up! :eek:
Before I know it I hear "I'll take her, in a heartbeat" coming out of my mouth. So now not only do I have a brand new Flemish in the house, I've got a year old French Bulldog as well.

I told dad that I'd try an overnight test drive in order to make sure the other dogs didn't eat her but it looks like no worries on that score, she had my 13 y/o Rotti x playing and she doesn't care for critters smaller than herself.

I texted hubby and warned him, he promptly googled to see what I was bringing home and he's hooked (took all of three seconds for that to happen).

I wasn't looking for another dog, I didn't particularly want another dog, apparently I was waiting for this dog. She's been here for only a few hours and it's like she always been here, when that happens I know it's a done deal, it happened the same way when I brought Mina home three years ago.

3mina":fzxlsww8 said:
So there I am minding my own business at work when my favorite quartet of clients come in for a bath and deshed. Said quartet consists of a Mastiff, a Lab, a Bulldog and a French Bulldog.

That sounds like the beginning of a joke...

Congrats on the Frenchie! They are on my list of favorite dogs. Who wouldn't love those ears?

Pics please :)

That is great, sounds like it was meant to be. Congrats on your new addition!

Frenchies are so cute!

Can't wait to see pics... but until then, what color is she?

Congrats on the new pupple... what is your dog count up to now?

I've been wanting a Frenchie for ever now! You're so lucky! Enjoy your new pal, I'm sure he'll adjust in no time. Some have some crazy prey drive and some are just total couch potatoes so it'll be interesting to see what kinda dude you got!

Her name is Skrillex and she's a deep dark chocolate with a white stripe down her chest, her and the Boxer are awesome together. She's interested in hubby's Flemmie buck but at nine weeks(ish) he's already bigger than she is and she runs the ferrets ragged (supervised of course).

She's tiny, I think she's only about nine, maybe ten, inches at the shoulder
The dog count is back up to three. It's been not quite six months since we lost my rez dog.
One of my groomer friends was teasing me about having yet another non-grooming dog that I can't compete with.

Wait a second...ferrets?!?!? Did I miss pics of the furry ones?? I have had ferrets in the past, and boy, do I miss them.

*sweetly bats her eyes and asks for pics of the ferrets too please*

Marinea, I am pictorially challenged on this site. Despite multiple tutorials I have yet to post a single pic here :oops:
The only pics of mine posted here Whipple has done for me or I've been able to post the links from FB
I will try it again.

I may have some pics of the brown streaks somewhere

Latest posts

Back