• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Netherland Dwarf rabbits- Iowa

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Reducing the herd. Pickup Cedar Rapids, IA to quad cities area. Rabbits are pedigreed but many are or carry genes for colors that are not recognized. $20 each. Guinea pigs and possibly hedgehogs also available.

Senior chocolate chin buck. Good ear carriage and size. I can get a posed pictures later and pop him on the scale.

Junior ermine buck- definitely pet quality

May 4th litter of sable based. I believe these 2 are smoke pearl and seal.

No picture yet, sable chin based ermine doe. Probably lilac. Very white with brown eyes. Cute little doe. Possibly bred to lilac ermine buck.

__________ Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:33 pm __________

Increasing some rabbits for sale. Selling all for $20 each with pedigree. Seal and lilac ermine buck are sold. Smoke pearl looks to be a doe. Nice little ball. Aside from carrying a nonextension gene she would make a fine brood doe. Maybe show depending on the size she finishes at.

Still have the sable based lilac ermine doe, and adding a blue ermine doe.

For bucks the chocolate chin is still available and I am adding a sable chin buck. Very nice buck if it weren't for being a color that wouldn't show well. Sire to the smoke pearl. He'd do fine in a sable program if you had an outlet for the agouti/chin version kits that would also be produced. Has grown into his ears since this pic.

I am also selling my tiniest buck, Kuwa. Very small size, proportionate ears, nice rollback coat but sadly he's a horrible breeder. He's produced 2 litters in over a year of being used for breeding with constant attempts. He is not a recognized color for show either. Unfortunately despite so many useful genetics when it comes to type I think he's going to have to be a pet only.

Latest posts

Back