Nesting

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyHayHay

Hay
Reaction score
I have two does pregnant right now, and they are due in about a week, I have never seen or been around a doe who has given birth so I don't know much.
One of them is nesting now, is this early but fine, or does this mean something is wrong?

At a week from the day she is due to kindle, it is normal for does to start nesting. I have a few that will frantically make a nest a week out and then do nothing until labor actually begins. I also have a few does that will wait till the very last minute before making a nest.

Edited to Add: Does that make a nest within 2 weeks of being bred are "usually" having a false pregnancy.

At a week from the day she is due to kindle, it is normal for does to start nesting. I have a few that will frantically make a nest a week out and then do nothing until labor actually begins. I also have a few does that will wait till the very last minute before making a nest.

Edited to Add: Does that make a nest within 2 weeks of being bred are "usually" having a false pregnancy.
Oh okay, thank you!

Latest posts

Back