Need to sell 3 NZ proven breeders!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 8296

Reaction score
In the summer of 2022 I posted how I had delayed participating in this wonderful forum because I went into heart problems right after a Covid booster. Now three cardioversions later and an ablation later I am still having some challenges. My husband and I have decided that we must give up our meat rabbit program. We live in Valdosta Georgia on I-75 and would like our young excellent mothers who faithfully give healthy litters to go to a good home. We also have a young harlequin Rex buck, super sweet, and photos of his winter 2023 colorful offspring. Thank you😔

Attachments

• 645B8DD7-A447-4413-A204-75024B61221A.jpeg
    645B8DD7-A447-4413-A204-75024B61221A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 5A47E43D-6C2D-4647-BC71-03C36A4146EC.jpeg
    5A47E43D-6C2D-4647-BC71-03C36A4146EC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
In the summer of 2022 I posted how I had delayed participating in this wonderful forum because I went into heart problems right after a Covid booster. Now three cardioversions later and an ablation later I am still having some challenges. My husband and I have decided that we must give up our meat rabbit program. We live in Valdosta Georgia on I-75 and would like our young excellent mothers who faithfully give healthy litters to go to a good home. We also have a young harlequin Rex buck, super sweet, and photos of his winter 2023 colorful offspring. Thank you😔
I live way too far away to take your pretty bunnies, but wanted to tell you we'll add you to our prayers tonight. We're actually praying for quite a long list of friends and family who are suffering after taking those shots.
God bless you.

I live way too far away to take your pretty bunnies, but wanted to tell you we'll add you to our prayers tonight. We're actually praying for quite a long list of friends and family who are suffering after taking those shots.
God bless you.
Thank you so much Alaska Satin. I am quite convinced over the years that prayer really works! I’ve had opportunity to talk to medical professionals in our area and in Florida and have heard of reactions to the Covid immunizations. Our son, daughter-in-law and three grandchildren live in the Eagle River. Two of our children were born in Alaska so indeed, our heart is with many in that wonderful state.

Back