Need some help on a couple things...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
First of all.. thanks to anyone who can help me....

Secondly, what is the "money" we get after each post? I tried to find where it might say but had no luck....

Next, what is 'popple'? I have come to understand it as baby rabbits, but i thought they were called Kits? Is it just another word used or does it mean something specific?(like a certain age, type, etc)

Sorry for sounding like an idiot..... I am just confused....

Thank you! :)

I think every forum has its own "culture". Please don't feel like an idiot and please do feel free to ask about any terms that are not clear. You can be sure that the questions have been asked before.

BunnyBucks can be used to "purchase" ebooks. Click on the EBOOKS tab in the menu bar at the top.

happy-holidays-rt-is-a-year-old-and-site-updates-t1991.html

Popples is just another word for young kits - sort of an unofficial pet name for them, so called because of the "popcorn" activity when the nest is opened. It came into use on another rabbit forum and then the term was banned there because it was not considered correct. But we like it... and are not so rigid here. Members here are free to use either term or both. :)

okay... I think it is a cute term... I had just never heard it before... I am not super strict on PC and love all sorts of nicknames!

The bunnybucks is very neat... I haven't ever got an e-book before so I will have to try it out!

And I am glad you are okay with 'dumb' questions because I am sure I will have alot of them... I am kind of jumping into the bunny scene full fledged and learning as I go... So I can use all the help I can get right now.... I am really divulging in color genetics right now and learning the standard for my breeds.... I think I can almost say it in my sleep! lol I am very interested and really want to raise happy, healthy and very spoiled little bunnies!

Be warned, you WILL get infected with Rabbitosis. It is a very serious condition, and is easily worsened by hanging out here with all the enablers...But-- we like our infection- and gladly help incubate it in other people!

Don't worry about asking newbie questions! We were ALL newbies once. I'm really just barely past newbie stage myself, I think.

It won't be long before you are helping others who are just starting out!

(And I love the word "popple"!)

Latest posts

Back