Need a new rabbitry name!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might have found my name - Hayseed Rabbitry.

I read that the word hayseed is sort of synonymous with redneck, but its also seen as a derogatory term. Then again, redneck is considered derogatory and I call myself one all the time. Would it offend anyone do you think??

tomcatrabbitry":1gbv45df said:
I think I might have found my name - Hayseed Rabbitry.

I read that the word hayseed is sort of synonymous with redneck, but its also seen as a derogatory term. Then again, redneck is considered derogatory and I call myself one all the time. Would it offend anyone do you think??

I fail to see how it could offend anyone if YOU are calling YOURSELF "Hayseed"! If that is what you like, go for it! Makes me think of a freckle faced kid in overalls and hat with haystalk hanging from his lip..... :D

I LOVE Hayseed Rabbitry.

I love people that aren't afraid to be who they really are and poke a little fun at themselves. That name shows a certain ironic sense of humor to me, it is fun, and funny, and true, all at the same time. It shows you aren't taking yourself too seriously. It is not pretentious. It is approachable. And with the work you do with 4-H, that is perfect.

eco2pia":3tq7rojg said:
I love people that aren't afraid to be who they really are and poke a little fun at themselves.
Hear, hear! :D

If anybody gets offended at "Hayseed Rabbitry", they really need to get a life. :roll:

scpankow":2485qrb7 said:
tomcatrabbitry":2485qrb7 said:
Makes me think of a freckle faced kid in overalls and hat with haystalk hanging from his lip..... :D

And if you put braids on that kid and a bunny in HER arms you have a freaking awesome logo...

Back