My Son Calls her Sender

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
She comes my way via Moonkitten.
She's a very sweet rabbit.

Her official name is DRH's Black Beauty but that's meaningless to a four year old.

She's called 'sender'. (as in rabbit sender) something to do with treasure maps that bunnies look for??? I don't know, I just like the name. So Sender it is! :)

Sender014.jpg

Sender015.jpg

Sender016.jpg

Sender017.jpg

She's lovely, Ladysown. I like how your son names the rabbits. What a great imagination he has!

If you didn't know better, you'd swear the pictures were of 3 or 4 different rabbits instead of one rabbit from different angles. Very cool bunny!

neat - maybe if I see enough of them I'll get the harli bug infecting so many of us :)

Japaneese Harly's have "tricolor" genes.... that look good in any rabbit....:)

Sender eh? I am going to have to talk with my grandkids and get the scoop on that one....I only remember from "howdy duty" to "Scooby Doo" when it comes to sponge dudes and purple hippos, I have to check with my grandkids :?

it doesn't come from any show... it all comes from his head. :) He's got a very active imagination and comes up with different names for all sorts of things...including trillions of lego robots and mobiles that he makes. :)

Back