My Newest Mini Rex

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
Casablanca's Astro (now Casablanca's Count Dracula) - 3 Legs

136.jpg

139-1.jpg

141.jpg

Casablanca's Blossom (now Casablanca's Black Velvet)

159.jpg

162.jpg

151.jpg

so are you changing their names?

are you allowed to change pedigree names???

they seem like nice buns by the way. :)

Unless it's registered, the on the books it has the original name. You might be able to do some paper work to fix that, but then my wife might be able to fix one of her does registration, DZ in stead of D2.... Breeder said would never be a problem, and if it was, just 'fix' the tat.

but what if that rabbit is a senior and may have been used for breeding purposes?

I can understand with juniors...name them as you will, but with seniors? Can't see that as being right because it affects pedigrees.

ladysown":2xdjxvf3 said:
but what if that rabbit is a senior and may have been used for breeding purposes?

I can understand with juniors...name them as you will, but with seniors? Can't see that as being right because it affects pedigrees.

As long as the prefix and ear number stay the same you can change the name. Changing the name of one rabbit is not going to affect the pedigree at all as the prefix, tattoos, colours, weights, and other info remain the same, and those are the most important things.

Latest posts

Back