My hopeful prego does

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joybellfarm

Reaction score
So if this will not get buried im putting up my bred does list. And will update it as time get closer :). Griz my mini rex buck has bred 3 does. 2 mini rex 1 Holland lop.
Recces X Grizz due on October 30
Montana X Grizz is due November 3 For plus lops
And as of today C.C Was bred by Griz so due Nov 14
So if all goes well we will be having lots of babies to play with in the next few weeks. I plan to keep a doe out of both mini rex litters and maybe a charlie doe. The plush lops will probably be all sold as we are to cages space tight but it might be a fun project to do lol.

Attachments

• ccgriz.jpg
    ccgriz.jpg
    168 KB
  • lr.jpg
    lr.jpg
    93.7 KB
  • breeding pair RG.jpg
    breeding pair RG.jpg
    166 KB
Well today is day 29 for Recces. Had a box in since Sunday and all she has done is pooped and peed in it errr. Ive cleaned and moved it but still she is pooping in it. Im starting to think she is not even prego. But i must wait a few more days to tell if she is our not.

Joybell how did it go? Any kits yet. When I have had a doe use her nest box for a potty, I just try to give her a lot of hay. I wait for her to start stashing hay, and then try to put the box in. I have had to wait until she had the kits and them put them in the box. Good luck. And if you have kits, pics, PLEASE.

Back