My First Guinea pig in 30 yrs

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
He needs a Name suitable LOL will watch him for a couple days to see what his personality is like

Attachments

• Kits 052.jpg
    Kits 052.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 753
Handsome guy!

I was duped into getting my first Guinea pig.

I was 16 and worked at a pet store. A lady came in and said she needed someone to babysit her piggie, as she was going to Hawaii. I agreed, and took him home... and she never came back for him! :shock:

His name was Brigham, and he had long fur like yours, but it was cream colored. He would start squealing every time he heard the refrigerator door open- he insisted on a treat every time! :lol:

Ohhhh! Some Roman name!! Something real smooth. I LOVE GPs!!!!!! Maybe a foreign name!

Lol my first bun's BFF was a guinea pig. She passed on from old age, but boy did she squeal when it was time for food when I had her for a short while when my friend was on vacation! I enjoyed her though and he got another guinea pig that comes over all the time. Buns and pigs <3

ladysown":ju4nvjpu said:
i look at him and the first name that comes to mind is "mop". :)

Extrapolating here... "Swiffer"?

Not very dignified, but apropos. :lol:

CeeeZarr Fabio Davis<br /><br />__________ Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:20 pm __________<br /><br />
ladysown":23dkujv4 said:
i look at him and the first name that comes to mind is "mop". :)

hehe He looked a tad indignant when I mentioned that :lol:

Got Mr Pig out today to brush him, not being sure how he'd react I also gave him a carrot to munch on. No Biggie. He even traded sniff's with the dogs and did not get scared. He does talk why you brush him though lol Nice lil Mr Pig :)

Latest posts

Back