Mr. Fuzz

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
He may not be the smartest rabbit out there but he sure is handsome :lol:
DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

Marilyn Monroe and the lifting skirt above the sidewalk grate=

Or one very big duster bunny...

ladysown":jl0xhbv1 said:
and he's dumber than a stump. :) Cute rabbit though...

He still hasn't figured out that when I pour food in the J-feeder from the outside of the cage he can get it. I have to open the cage door and put the feed in the feeder for him to eat it.

DevonW":2i9ifbk6 said:
ladysown":2i9ifbk6 said:
and he's dumber than a stump. :) Cute rabbit though...

He still hasn't figured out that when I pour food in the J-feeder from the outside of the cage he can get it. I have to open the cage door and put the feed in the feeder for him to eat it.

Haha! I raised Fuzzy Lops as a kid. Had one I called "The Beast". Meanest rabbit I ever owned. The rest were all right, though. They're all cute! Mr. Fuzz particularly.

silly lad he was. I was VERY pleased by the fact that he wasn't a crock spiller. he was very neat at eating from a crock. :)

we did a trade.

Mr. Fuzzie came to me from a breeder who said "he's a little fuzzy". I pictured a bunny with slightly longer fur...not the fur mop that he turned out to be. :)

Devon could use him for her photography stuff and I needed a new buck. :) So it all worked out.

He could be useful on hardwood floors, a live dust mop, better than a roomba

LOL hahaa I am calling him MR.Roomba

Yes the breeder he came from doesn't have fuzzies and very rarely gets one like him.. I don't think she realized how fluffy a fuzzie actually gets! I should let her know though he's turned into a decent example of a fuzie though with his solid little body and all..

Latest posts

Back