More "Meals" in the "Meals on Wheels" trailer this morning.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-Man

Reaction score
Had 4 does due on the 11th, walked into the trailer this morning and all 4 beds were piled in fur, I do not think I missed any, but for sure there was 30. 3 NZ had 10, 9, 7 and the Californian had 4. How big do you have to get before having some new kits does not excite you anymore?? LOL

Not excited by kits???

*calculates how far SC is from me and wonders where I would put the kits*

I think breathing is the only requirement for being excited about kits ;)
Congrats on the popple-ation explosion :D

I don't thin that I will ever stop getting excited about my bunnies having kits. That's like me not getting excited that my food just arrived and I LOVE my food!

LOL me either, I could have a thousand rabbits and a litter of kits would still be a thrill! It's like unwrapping a Christmas present when you were like...7. :) And finding out it's a toy or game and not socks, LOL!!!

I still get excited by eggs every day and play the "guess how many I got" game my kids are no longer interested in. Eggs aren't even wriggly or popply!

coffeenutdesigns":22ck364c said:
I still get excited by eggs every day and play the "guess how many I got" game my kids are no longer interested in. Eggs aren't even wriggly or popply!

LOL, my wife and I do the same.

Yay! Congratulations!

Get yourself a chair out there and set a spell with your meat!

MamaSheepdog":2sj8u6cl said:
Yay! Congratulations!

Get yourself a chair out there and set a spell with your meat!

Might just do that!! I do sit and hand feed my young pigs alot--They Love sliced pork--LOL.

Latest posts

Back