Mini Rex opinions!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber@TLRrabbitry

Reaction score
We recently picked up a beautiful Black/Orange tri colored, who was bred to my solid lilac buck. Curious what possible colored could come out of that color mix

my mini rexes are on the larger side, my male weighs 5.1lbs and my tri weighs 4.7lbs.

Attachments

• Ruthy’s Kavik .JPG
    Ruthy’s Kavik .JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 13
  • TLR’s Darcy .JPG
    TLR’s Darcy .JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 13
That doe is BEAUTIFUL!
I would love a rabbit like her. maybe if you lived near me I could get one of the babies.

from what I have experienced you probably will get lilac … but I have no experience at all with lilac so it is just a guess.

That doe is BEAUTIFUL!
I would love a rabbit like her. maybe if you lived near me I could get one of the babies.

from what I have experienced you probably will get lilac … but I have no experience at all with lilac so it is just a guess.
I live in Pennsylvania! We are a small Rabbitry just starting out, so we don’t currently work with any transport companies

Depends on the colours behind both, I'd be expecting broken and solid in chestnut, black, opal,
Depends on the colours behind both, I'd be expecting broken and solid in chestnut, black, opal,
So the lilac is all lilacs and broken lilacs in his pedigree, unfortunately our tri did not come with a pedigree so I’m out on a limb here

Back