• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mini rex for sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artios

Reaction score
Ack I hate doing this, as I had just put this small group together. But earlier this week the final say-so came through on the job offer. It's official, we're going to Montana and the bunnies will be too much effort to get shipped with everything else going on.

I can drive a little bit to meet for gas money, but I won't be attending any shows. If someone can arrange some transport, I'm happy to help it along as I can. All come with pedigrees and are eating Manna Pro Pro along with WV hay (meadow mix).

SR chocolate MR doe , possibly bred by my broken chocolate MR buck but it's too soon to palpate. Proven, and will foster kits. - $30

JR chocolate MR doe, carries lilac - $30

JR lilac MR buck - $25

SR broken chocolate MR buck - $25

JR broken castor MR buck - $25

Also have my little farm store mixed doe, broken red? No pedigree. - $15

I live in Clarksburg, wv. Zip code 26301 if you'd like to check distances. Please email me at [email protected] with questions. I do have pictures, but they aren't posed. I hadn't been able to find a show mentor to show me how to do that.

Since you were, thanks for looking. ;)

Latest posts

Back