Looky what Im getting 2 rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randtrabbitry

Reaction score
The guy im getting them from is trading me them for 2 of my Muscovy ducks. Though he dont know nothing about them other then there lop eared rabbits and there female lol. From the pics i got which is not much im thinking there mini lops that red one looks mini lop but he swore they were not the small rabbits. So i will see today at 8 when i meet him if they are girls and get a better look at them to figure the bred out. The bad thing is 2 other pepole offer me mini lops for the ducks wish i had more ducks lol.

Attachments

• Photo226.jpg
    Photo226.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Photo225.jpg
    Photo225.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,196
They are adorable! I see your problem though :lol: you could see if the other 2 people would trade something else I suppose or if they are willing to get rid of the lops for a reasonable price...

Well we got them. The solid one looks a bit big but the broken seams like a Mini lop size will have to weigh them. DD names them Snowflake for the broken im thinking tort and Coco for the soiled color. Im off on my colors so im not sure what color they are.
As for the others 1 guy told me he wants a NZW breeding age buck. And he has 2 Harlequin mini lops. Do they come in that color?? Here there pics.

Attachments

• 0117110819.jpg
    0117110819.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,166
  • johns pics 051.JPG
    johns pics 051.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,166
  • johns pics 050.JPG
    johns pics 050.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,166
Snowflake looks like a broken back tort. Don't know much about lops anymore, but the Harlie one could just have a bad crown that prevents the ears from sitting properly.

Well i weighed them coca weighed in at 6 lb 14 ounces so maybe a tad big but i think there supposed to weigh that she is the more friendly need to see whats going on bun. Snowflake weighs 4 lb 8 ounces is more shy and scared of everything. I can not decide if i want to get rid of my extra buck or not for those other 2.

Well ive decided to do it as long as he meets me i will get them tomorrow at 5. Since im not sure whose the boy whose the girl it might get the name pudgy or rolly polly lol

Latest posts

Back