• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy: Blanc de Hotot

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
I am hoping I can locate a Blanc de Hotot buck, and maybe two does, not for right this minute, or anything, but for few months down the line....I have enough cages now I can get three more rabbits and be okay. I really love this breed and would like to get into showing them.

I saw some ads on the oregon coast craigslist for someone selling hotots in Bridge, OR not that long ago if you are still wanting them, I believe the ads are still up too :) hope that helps you dear!

mountainrabbits":1j06b964 said:
I saw some ads on the oregon coast craigslist for someone selling hotots in Bridge, OR not that long ago if you are still wanting them, I believe the ads are still up too :) hope that helps you dear!

The lady in Bridge has a pedigreed buck and the doe isn't purebred. At least that was what she said when I inquired early this year. I did speak to someone there recently regarding hauling their rabbits. If it is the same person, I will ask for you. I'm not all that far from Bridge. Let me know when you are ready too, I may be able to locate someone if you can't.

Latest posts

Back