• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Shaw Quality French Lops in FL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parales

Reaction score
These guys are really hard to find. We are looking for Show Quality French Lops. I would love to find a nice trio. Any help would be great!!

I wish you lived closer to Michigan. We could have helped you out. The Lop Club of America website has a member listing by state. I would start there. The website is http://www.lrca.us

Good luck with your search. I hope you find some nice rabbits. If you have any questions about French Lops, feel free to contact me.

I wish you were closer too. We do have family in Michigan.......maybe we can see the next time they are coming for a visit. :) I appreciate your help. We used to have them years ago, even then they were hard to find, but now it is just crazy. We are looking for quality and just cant find it.

srsly? I saw alot of french lops at fort worth stock show youth show. Had no idea that type of rabbit was unncommon. I guess its english lops here . good luck with your search and I would ask breeders that live near you if they know any french lop breeders. Its hard to find the larger breeds for some weird reason. Good luck.

Have you tried Staci daily she has french lops she is in Tampa. She also has satin angora and Elops. Her Daughter has polish. I will look for her e-mail for you if it is not too far for you to go.

Ok here is her e-mail [email protected] not sure if she has anything now but I am sure she can halp you out she has been trying to get me into to french lops but 1 big breed is all I can handle right now. She has some kick but lops.

Jasharia":3iqdnunh said:
Ok here is her e-mail [email protected] not sure if she has anything now but I am sure she can halp you out she has been trying to get me into to french lops but 1 big breed is all I can handle right now. She has some kick but lops.

I recently saw a post in another group that Stacie has some French Lops for sale that can be delivered to a show in Bartow FL on 4/9/11. I hope this helps! :)

Janine

Yea she is good about going to the shows If I was to get in to French lops I get a trio from her for sure. I just think 1 large breed (english lops) is all I can handle. She also have Satin angoras, english lops and her daughter has polish. She is a verry nice person to deal with.

Latest posts

Back