Looking for RT Rabbit breeders in Florida

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kent

Reaction score
Hi folks. I am looking to acquire some breeding stock for a commercial rabbitry startup. Following the advice I have read here, I will start small. Where can I get some stock in Florida? Two bucks and 4 does should be right? Does anyone on RT operate out of Florida or Texas (near Dallas) and can commercial breeders (NZW, Cal, Tamuk version)

Breeder in FL here, shame I stopped breeding NZW a few years ago or I would have sold you my entire herd. I only have Standard Rex I'm looking into selling now (not all of them though, only a couple breeding does, older almost ready to breed bucks and does, and a bunch of babies) What part of FL are you operating in? I only know of a few fair places to locate them in central FL.

Homer":1p193ylj said:
There are several bunny folks in Florida here Kent. Just filter the "members list" by state and start sending PM's. ;)

Thanks Homer but the members list only show 3 or 4 members who volunteered Florida location info with only 2 or so active since the location info for most members is limited or non-existent.

Kent":3lmbp3ho said:
Thanks Homer but the members list only show 3 or 4 members who volunteered Florida location info with only 2 or so active since the location info for most members is limited or non-existent.

Send GBov a PM. She might be able to help you out. She kind of come and goes around here but a
nice person. Tell her I ratted her out for being down there. :)

Homer":i0uwv7p3 said:
Kent":i0uwv7p3 said:

Send GBov a PM. She might be able to help you out. She kind of come and goes around here but a
nice person. Tell her I ratted her out for being down there. :)

:lol: Aw bless, you are nice people too! :D

I did get a pm but sadly I don't breed anymore. Until we know if we are free to move or not having breeders is just silly. Craigslist, farm swaps and the like get us rabbits to eat, not as much fun as breeding our own but ah well, needs must when the devil drives.

Back