• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN --Looking for Red or Blue NZ near Kentucky (USA)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderHill

Reaction score
Hi! We currently raise black, broken black and REW New Zealands, and we're considering adding red and/or blue depending on what we can find fairly close to central Kentucky (solid and broken preferred). Please let me know if you have any available. Thanks!

I am from Somerset, KY. I have a 7 wk old litter I just moved to tractors to finish. There are some red broken.

I should say I got the parents from a lady who got them from who she called a rabbit farmer that was retiring. She said they were full NZ. She had no papers or anything to prove it and also was under the understanding the buck and doe were siblings from the same litter. Not my preference but they were already breeding age and she was needing to get rid of them so I figured I would try them until the NZ whites and black broken I bought get old enough to breed. I didn't have intentions of trying to sale any of this litter since they were so closely related. I am not opposed to it though if the buyer has experience with all this. I am extremely new to it all. I can send pics if you are interested though.

Thanks @Mama583 for the response!
I think for now we've decided to just continue trying to improve our current black and REWs and not bring in any new colors. @Nibbles is there a way to take down the post since we're no longer looking? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back