• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking For Holland lops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Reaction score
Well im on my search again
Im looking for a few Holland lops to restart my rabbitry.
~Im looking for Otters in all 4 colors. ( Broken and Solid) (Charlie?)
-If you have the Self colors ( Blue, Black, Chocolate, Lilac) that would work as well
~ Also looking for BEW, Vm and Vc are fine as well.
~ Looking for a few tri, Harlie, & orange as well (not looking for torted tri/harlie)

~ Also looking for stack cages 18x24, 24x24 or bigger are fine, the ones i had were to badly rusted so i had to let them go
im in virginia by the way, even if you live far please still email me thanks
** Just to let everyone know, they Must Have A FULL Pedigree. Thanks **<br /><br />__________ Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm __________<br /><br />just boosting it

Hi:
I'm pretty far away but I have BEW/Vm/VC Holland Lops.
I so have black and chocolate kits in the nest box.
All are from pedigreed stock.
Located in NW Minnesota.

Thanks.

Shady":3grc1ry9 said:
Well im on my search again
Im looking for a few Holland lops to restart my rabbitry.
~Im looking for Otters in all 4 colors. ( Broken and Solid) (Charlie?)
-If you have the Self colors ( Blue, Black, Chocolate, Lilac) that would work as well
~ Also looking for BEW, Vm and Vc are fine as well.
~ Looking for a few tri, Harlie, & orange as well (not looking for torted tri/harlie)

im in virginia by the way, even if you live far please still email me thanks
** Just to let everyone know, they Must Have A FULL Pedigree. Thanks **

__________ Fri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm __________

just boosting it

Too bad you don't live closer, someone here is getting rid of their entire pedigreed show holland lop herd.

ladysown- yeah thats way to far for me, Thanks anyway

coldguinea- do you have a website or pictures i can look at?

boxermom- Where Where? :) and do you know if they have a site i can look at or something?

Here being Montana - probably not worth the drive, I'm sure you can find some closer, and I saw their posting on CraigsList.<br /><br />__________ Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm __________<br /><br />Here being Montana - probably not worth the drive, I'm sure you can find some closer, and I saw their posting on CraigsList.

I've got a stack of three cages, 30x30x18 I am willing to sell. They are only a year old... I am in NE Ohio- about a 9 hour drive from Richmond, Va.

coldguinea- do you have a website or pictures i can look at?

Hi - website is a bit out of date but it is bilritefarms.com
Where in MT? My SIL is in North Dakota.

THF Saynora is located in Virginia ... if you go to www.hlrsc.com and then choose "links" and then "members websites" you can look over the 4 listed in Virginia

We will have quite a few babies in a couple of weeks. I am eventualy planning a trip to see my son in Quanitico. I will check baby with you then and you can let me know if you want any to add to your rabbitry.

Here are the rabbits we have www.lopsbyleah.com

Thundrr":2l36x9rk said:
THF Saynora is located in Virginia ... if you go to http://www.hlrsc.com and then choose "links" and then "members websites" you can look over the 4 listed in Virginia

I really like their rabbits! Drool!

I have a pedigree Holland Lop , she is 12 weeks old .It's just not what i expected ,she keeps me up all night .I live in Irwin, Pa.
Bill

Attachments

• miss annabell  1.JPG
    miss annabell 1.JPG
    463.3 KB · Views: 1,694

Latest posts

Back