• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for angora doe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velvetears

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. I am looking for a young angora doe- anything but purbred Satin and any color but black or gray. Papers aren't important but quaility fiber is. I am a handspinner looking to add another bunny to my farm. I will provide a awesome home. I am familiar with care and grooming of long haired rabbits, I own a JW who's wool I spin. I live in the upper peninsula of Michigan (nearly Wisconsin). Thank you for your time !

Hi,

I have one, but I'm all the way over here in New Mexico, so I don't expect you'll be too interested. :)

She's a total mutt and I don't have any idea how to judge fiber quality, but she's seven weeks old and hasn't tangled at all despite living in a windy outdoor colony and never getting groomed. She's a mostly white broken fawn.

Wishing you exactly what you want,
Jue

If you're still looking, I'll have some REWs(red eyed whites) and possibly himmies (white with black ears/nose) in about 7 weeks. I currently have a couple of whites that might work for you...One is 3.5months old, and the other is 6months old now. (golly, how time flies)

I'm driving up to the U.P. area in the next couple of weeks to deliver some rabbits, and usually take a vacation up there (go up to Lake Superior) during the summer, so the guys in the nestbox could easily be delivered on the way.

Let me know if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back