Latchaw Briar Patch, Ohio

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LatchawBriarPatch

Reaction score
Hi There,
Thank you so much for all your help so far in getting started in the rabbit world. I have a small rabbitry of three standard Rex rabbits. We are going to simply be pet owners for a bit. Then once our livestock is old enough for breeding we plan to try our hand at stocking the freezer and fur preservation. I'm even contiplating doing some showing just so I can learn the ins and outs of what to look for and what is good and bad in a rabbit. But one step at a time.....taking it slow.

Hello! I also breed standard Rex, amazing rabbits IMO however I might be a bit biased 😅 as @CO Int said, have fun- that’s definitely one of the most important things. Do you have two females and a male? And what colouring? Lol at all the questions!

Awesome! I struggled to even get one of each, my stud buck came up from England. He’s a darling but not the brightest. I’ve black self and black harlequin. Now I’ve just purchased a breeding pair of mini plush lops although won’t be putting them together until spring. Happy rabbit keeping!

Back