Latchaw Briar Patch, Ohio

Help Support RabbitTalk:

LatchawBriarPatch

Reaction score
Hi There,
Thank you so much for all your help so far in getting started in the rabbit world. I have a small rabbitry of three standard Rex rabbits. We are going to simply be pet owners for a bit. Then once our livestock is old enough for breeding we plan to try our hand at stocking the freezer and fur preservation. I'm even contiplating doing some showing just so I can learn the ins and outs of what to look for and what is good and bad in a rabbit. But one step at a time.....taking it slow.

EastNeukRabbits

Reaction score
Hello! I also breed standard Rex, amazing rabbits IMO however I might be a bit biased 😅 as @CO Int said, have fun- that’s definitely one of the most important things. Do you have two females and a male? And what colouring? Lol at all the questions!

EastNeukRabbits

Reaction score
Awesome! I struggled to even get one of each, my stud buck came up from England. He’s a darling but not the brightest. I’ve black self and black harlequin. Now I’ve just purchased a breeding pair of mini plush lops although won’t be putting them together until spring. Happy rabbit keeping!

Latest posts