Last Show for Soutern Colorado This Year 9/27/14

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
The last show in Pueblo Colorado for the year is 9/27/14. It's a double Open double Youth one day show. Entry is $3.50 per rabbit per show and is Day of Show Entry only. Attached is the Show Flyer but I don't have the entry form yet. As soon as I get it I'll post it here and on my site in my signature.

The remaining two CO show's information can be found here; http://www.rmhshows.com/rmhs-show-calendar.html

I wonder if someone will have the RT "name badge" artwork done before then. :pokeeye:
View attachment CO 9 27 show flyer.pdf

PSFAngoras":1xaz8fpd said:
Getting excited already!

Now, who to bring? :)
Me too! I have 5 picked out but I think my favorite is going to molt on me. :cry: Makes me want to go kick the dog...

Still haven't got my hands on the entry form yet :? but will post it when I do. <br /><br /> __________ Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:04 am __________ <br /><br /> I finally got a hold of the entry form for the 9/27/14 show. You'll still have to make out your comment cards when you arrive in the morning but this will help.
View attachment SCRBA ENTRY FORM 2014.pdf

I see several Colorado members on the site, anybody coming to our last show for the year in Pueblo? :lilbunny:

Looks like I may not be bringing anyone! :(

My champ buck and my new FA doe were going to go, but both are starting to molt out. No one else is showable due to age (too old and wrinkly or too young) or color (though if ermine were allowed in FA's I'd fair pretty well I think!). The woes of having a small rabbitry, I suppose!

I still plan in showing up though, my in-laws are wanting to start raising for meat and I'll be looking to help them get started wih a couple NZ or CA does, so I'll come say hi!

Hope to see you there. I just got roped into showing a couple of Flemish Giants for friends up in Elbert so now it looks like I'm taking 8.

I wouldn't worry to much about molt right now. Walter took BOV at the State Fair with a rabbit that look like it had it's head (and the rest of her) out the window of the car from Canon. :lol: The judges seem to expect it this time of year. :shock:

Thanks Mickey, it was great getting to finally meet you!

My rabbits didn't fair to well. The Fawn doe I was so proud of was a scratch. She was fine Friday PM when I was checking everyone but peed on herself in the carrier on the way to the show, dried and I couldn't get her cleaned up in time to show...sold her. The junior GT Steel buck I showed was "long in the shoulders" for a French Lop in both shows and scored poorly. :(

Oh well, time to get the brood doe "cooking" again I guess. :) Don't know if I have anything to bring to the Castle Rock show or not.

Latest posts

Back