Kits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's been upstairs a couple of times before but this time Natzumi (Her mother) went tooIMG_20221226_193013167~2.jpgIMG_20221226_193037848~2.jpgIMG_20221226_193039714~2.jpg
The BEW in the cage is her father

He’s so cute!!! That little nose spot. 😍 I’m surprised that he didn’t sell. Do you think you’ll keep him?
Nah. We tried selling him at the last show and people were interested but no one took him
Someone's contacted my mom on FB about him but they took a really long time to reply and just started asking about guinea pigs

I'm going to breed him to his mother next month after the snow instead of his father to her for a higher chance of Blacks without VM marks

If I still have him, that is

Do you think people prefer ones without the Vienna marks? Buyers I mean?
🤷
When I went to sell Groudon and his brother Skunk at a show, I only sold Skunk, who has a VM mark on his forehead and you couldn't see Groudon's because it's on his armpits
I want non VMs so I can show them

Just had a really good idea, I'm breeding him a day or two before the show so he can still be bred and bought

Back