Kits! Is this normal?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no expert, but I understand apple cider vinegar has a lot of health benefits that white vinegar lacks.
You could try making your own? It does take a while though. How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother from Scraps (not sure how your tropical climate would affect this. It might be quicker)

We just had a litter of 11 (8 alive) purebred rexes from a first time mum. Both buck and doe had been given small amounts of ACV in their water for about 2 weeks before we bred them. Definitely give this a try!!

Can white vinegar work?
you just want unfiltered vinegar mostly, with the floaties (aka live bacteria, aka mother) still in it. Some feel it is the probiotic effect, some think the acid helps, me, I think they like it and drink more water. Water is always good for you.

You are in a hot area, right? how hot has it been there for the last month? I am wondering if the buck gets temporarily sterile from the heat. this is a thing, some one in the tropics (@hotzcatz ?) may have tips.

Back