Keep or eat

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aggression can be due to several external causes - fear (I hope you're not yelling at your pet), illness, lack of attention and care or territorial ownership.

No I am not yelling at him. I really think that it was loneliness (or lack of attention) because he is much better now that I have put him with lily.

Aggression can be due to several external causes - fear (I hope you're not yelling at your pet), illness, lack of attention and care or territorial ownership.
Take a close look, he may be frightened by sudden movements or he may have an injury. Whatever the reason, you should always treat him affectionately. I have a rabbit too, and he got used to my hands faster when I petted him and soothed him with words of endearment. Try it, maybe it`ll work for you too=) Also, I recommend you check out this resource - pawbility.com; it’s got a great deal of useful info about rabbits, I reference it from time to time as well.

Take a close look, he may be frightened by sudden movements or he may have an injury. Whatever the reason, you should always treat him affectionately. I have a rabbit too, and he got used to my hands faster when I petted him and soothed him with words of endearment. Try it, maybe it`ll work for you too=) Also, I recommend you check out this resource - pawbility.com; it’s got a great deal of useful info about rabbits, I reference it from time to time as well.

Back