Kay from Ontario

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kay2322

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Kay and I'm from Ontario. I'm twelve and I have three rabbits! One buck named Smokie and two does named Muffin and Nibbles.

There is a suspicion Nibbles is pregant. I did post a thread called.. Is my rabbit pregnant? I posted in general discussion! I got some good replies from some of the members and staff.

Smokie is a Flemish Giant, he is mixed with something but we aren't sure what. Muffin is a Flemish x New Zealand. Nibbles is a brown and white Rex rabbit!

(First picture is Nibbles and Muffin! The second is Smokie!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-201429_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-201429_Gallery.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210803-201440_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-201440_Gallery.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello! My name is Kay and I'm from Ontario. I'm twelve and I have three rabbits! One buck named Smokie and two does named Muffin and Nibbles.

There is a suspicion Nibbles is pregant. I did post a thread called.. Is my rabbit pregnant? I posted in general discussion! I got some good replies from some of the members and staff.

Smokie is a Flemish Giant, he is mixed with something but we aren't sure what. Muffin is a Flemish x New Zealand. Nibbles is a brown and white Rex rabbit!

(First picture is Nibbles and Muffin! The second is Smokie!)
Gorgeous bunnies!!

Back