Just popped in to say Hi and give an update

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmysMacdog

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I've been on vacation! As a lot of you know I was having a tough time with my husband and wellllll he managed to get himself in jail for 30 days and believe it or not I had nothing to do with it! :p He got picked up for driving on a suspended because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and they found an old warrant for child support for a kid that ain't even his but he didn't do what he was supposed to do with that and has spent the last 30 days in jail. Soooooooo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I spent the last 30 days having a great time with my DD and my Mom came to visit and she's still here with us. We've been fixing things around here, going to thrift stores and just having some long over due fun together!!! :)
Meanwhile hubs will hate everything we did but he hated it before he left too. :? I would hope he would have learned to be grateful for what he has but if the visitations were any indication :shock: nope. Didn't learn anything. Says nobody is gonna tell him he can't drive!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmm I may get another vacation!!!!! :p :p :lol:
On other news, my 2 American Blue does both had litters. One has 3 white and 6 blue and the other has 2 blue and 6 white. Sadly had 3 blues but one was pulled out of the box after feeding and got to cold and I couldn't revive it. :( but it was weird how the colors worked out!
The goats are fine, we have kept two lil daughters and we got a Nubian buckling from a friend of mine for this falls breeding and he was one of quads! We may still have to sell them at some point soon but if we do, we'll have a nice little starter herd for somebody 4 does and 1 buck. The garden is doing much better so far this year. I'm trying potatoes in a feed sack thing. So far they are growing so well! I hope they give me lots of tators. Last year I didn't get anything because we had so much rain they rotted.
Anyway, that's my news, just wanted to say hi! :)

I'm sorry that's what it took to get you a break from all the stress and freakishness, but I'm glad you've had an opportunity to breathe. :)

Watch out when he gets out of jail. It may have had nothing to do with you, but that doesn't mean he won't take some of it out on you. Be careful!

:grouphug:

I'm glad to hear that you got a break and I'm also glad everything is going good. I wish we had the room for goats. We had some when I was a kid but I was not old enough to appreciate stuff like that at the time.

So glad you are getting some freedom and having a good time. I hope when your husband gets out that you are able to avoid falling back into the same old pattern. This could be your chance to change things.

Sorry its taken me so long to come back! If I'm not doing something, i'm taking a nap. LOL
The next day mom and I went back to a thrift store we discovered and had bought some nice things from. This time we had goodies with us that the nice lady who owns it might want. She did and we traded for another chair, a large area rug and a small accent table. I paid 15.00 for the three items and got rid of some stuff we don't use anymore, some misc. kitchen stuff, a pair of matching end tables and a lamp. Love my new living room! The dogs think I did it just for them! Mac loves the recliner I found at the thrift store. One of those big Lazy boy recliners in great shape. To him that's mommy and Mac's chair! LOL
Hubs got out yesterday. He's not crazy about all the changes but has been cool with it so far. I pray he will be ok with it long term. The way I set things up I have the upper hand now and he understands why I feel the way I do although he doesn't agree. We do things totally differently when it comes to money. I'm a tightwad, runs in the family as does workaholics. LOL and I hate late fees ( personal pet peeve) and we were paying several monthly!!!! Grrrrr My mom helped me out some and now its fixed!!!
My sister is coming for a visit in early April. Can't wait! At my mom's age it may be the last chance the 3 of us girls to be together :(
Gotta run again. Brb

Thanks everybody, we've all been talking a lot today. All is going well so far. Right now I have my "old husband here" the one before he got hurt. He's the good sweet guy and a good listener. Hope he stays! :)

*fingers crossed and good thoughts going out for continued peace*

Your family remains in my thoughts, Amy.

Latest posts

Back