Is this a split penis? pictures!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerbunny

Reaction score
I'm curious about this bunny's boy bits, they look really weird to me.

011_zpsb4557afc.jpg

010_zpsd3eddf52.jpg

012_zps902c98e0.jpg

He was given to me and is not going to be bred, just a pet, he was supposed to be a doe but was visited by the sex change fairy, Around a year old (I think) Holland Lop, super friendly little guy.

isn't it weird looking? After the first time I looked at it I went and flipped all my bucks over and determined all rabbit penises look weird.

dangerbunny":2ofq0lu7 said:
isn't it weird looking? After the first time I looked at it I went and flipped all my bucks over and determined all rabbit penises look weird.
I had a buck that I could have sworn was a doe. It wasn't until the testicles descended that I knew he had broken bits. Very strange looking!!

Yeah, I kept back a kit thinking it was a doe, and she was hit by the SCF as well. Split penis and only one testicle.

either split or hermaphrodite ...split is the more common thing but hermaphrodite rabbits do happen...if they are just at the right spot between girl and boy they can have their own kits >.> Heard of one that fathered three litters then had a litter of its own ~shrug~ ...your bunnies bits don't quite look like any of the splits I have seen (only seen a few and only one sever) so you may have a little boy/girl bunny...only way to know for sure other then seeing it have kits is to take it to a vet

Latest posts

Back