Is this a Siamese Sable?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
I had to hold the little booger in a blanket because he didn't wanna get still lol. It doesn't show well in the photos but his face is lighter than the rest of his body. I was told her was black at first, and I thought for the longest time he would get black, but here he is got a huge gray splotch covering his face. He has a black sister, which is why I'm doubting his blackness.
Btw: here's a cute video of them playing, it's sped up to 2x because otherwise it was way longer than the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYDsY7eCoM

The following pics are 2 of him, and 1 of his sister for comparison. I also added a pic of mom because I can't remember if I've asked about her before but I got some better pictures, she literally looks like a little kid colored in a bunny with brown and orange spots.
rsz_20161103_210231.jpg
rsz_20161103_210226.jpg
rsz_20161103_210255.jpg
rsz_20161103_210805.jpg <br /><br /> __________ November 4th, 2016, 1:34 pm __________ <br /><br /> I want to let everyone know I almost crapped my pants because after resizing all the pics, typing everything and all the wonderfulness I clicked preview and had switched tabs to do a few other things and when I came back I closed the tab. I thought I had lost everything when it hit me I was looking at the preview not the post. Thankfully it was in my top save history and none of it deleted!

I still think it's a black. Sometimes if rabbits have longer wool, it can dilute the color on the fur - likely this kit just a wooly head, so the fur on its head looks lighter. It is hard to see from just the head though. Sables look a shimmery grayish color as kits, not like this

Well even when the black sister was smaller her face was never this black. I guess I'll find out for sure once he's a bit bigger.

Latest posts

Back