in search of solutions

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Hubby and I had hoped to order a second zippered end for our shelter logic car port which we use as a rabbitry.

They don't sell them as a separate item. Total bummer that.

So now I am in search of ideas for how to open the tent up easily for air flow and yet close it up again against inclement weather.

Any ideas?

Have you tried contacting the company directly?

http://www.shelterlogic.com/index.html

It looks to me, from their Web site, that you COULD order the piece you're looking for, but you may need to work with a different dealer. You might also be able to order it directly from the company.

i did contact the company. They only make them as a package. NOW...if it was defective, they'd send me out a new piece, but then I'd be lying to them.....

check some of the other companies that make the tent type garages. Quite often you'll find they're the same size and have different options for parts.

If you can't find one to suit...I wonder if you could find someone in your area who could make a zippered flap for you. Just takes some fabric (like a tarp) and a little sewing skill. hmmm. could even do it with velcro loops.

Latest posts

Back