• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal Wanted In anambas

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosima

Reaction score
I would like more rabbits and rats\mice. I know that I can trust you guys to give me good rabbits and rats\mice but you will have to be in Anambas which is in Indonesia (Singapore is not in anambas) because I am 11 and my mother won’t go through the effort of getting rabbits from any were else. If no one from this form lives in Anambas then it is okay, there are rabbits here I just thought that there is no harm in trying but if there is someone then I am willing to trade but I only have harlequin and magpie rabbits so… there is no harm in trying. Also I want any type of meat rabbit it can be a mix a pedigree etc but not a giant. I have heard that giant rabbits don’t make good meat rabbits and also I am a child I can’t carry a giant rabbit so a medium or small meat rabbit. in terms of the rats or mice I have wild rats that i could catch but they are wild and afraid there for aggressive.

I will try not to get my hopes up:).

I know to be honest I really don’t think any one on this form lives in Indonesia. Do you know any English Indonesia based forms?

Back