If I make plans to go to the AZ state fair...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not totally sure if I can make it happen. But, say if I can arrange to go to the AZ state fair during its final week for 1 day, would anyone be interested in getting any of my baby rabbits? I can bring them along and either meet at the fair or somewhere nearby. This is hypothetical, it will depend on what goes on as it gets closer to that date. If I gain enough interest, it will be more likely I can make it happen. I have a few people interested in getting some chickens, but thought I'd see if there was interest in rabbits.
By that time my current english lop litter will be about 13 or 14 weeks old. And I should have satin angora (should be born next week) and mini Rex (should be born a week after the angoras) litters also born and weaned by that date, as long as the birthing goes well. All rabbits are pedigreed. Also willing to work with transports going through there or even ones coming through my area.
Let me know if anyone has any questions about the pairs I bred or the elop litter I currently have or any other questions. Feel free to comment on this or PM me.

Latest posts

Back