If anyone needs to talk, we can here.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kay2322

Reaction score
I know that there is a lot of people who are struggling that are on here. For example, Cosima started a thread called venting. I didn't know there were so many people going through so many things.

Not so much with my rabbits but there is a lot of stuff for me right now too. From boyfriend issues, to not seeing my grandparents for months and my heart hurting every day from a loss I've been stuggling with.

This leads me to say, that if you ever need to vent, you can here. No judgement.

I am not sure if this going to help but I know how it feels to lose something/someone that you care a lot about. I lost a cat called Blitz and I loved her so much but I kind of over her now and you can get over whoever your grieving for too. Did it help?

I am not sure if this going to help but I know how it feels to lose something/someone that you care a lot about. I lost a cat called Blitz and I loved her so much but I kind of over her now and you can get over whoever your grieving for too. Did it help?
Thank you. Yes it did help. She always holds a special place in my heart.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat.

Back