I Think It Is Time...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
..For another cyber party....After all, the weather has gotten better (well, sorta) the patio can now be used, our summer routines are established. What say you all?

:hi: :band: :pinkbunny: :mbounce: :pinkbunny:

Theme? How about " Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer"... That brings in a lOT of possibilities for costuming (yes, Ann, you ca wear green) Bikinis- Neach umbrellas-- barbeque ribs, steaks0- whatever floats the picnic boat!

OMGosh! ROFL!!! Thanks Maggie, I just spit soda all over my monitor when I saw that picture! :lol:

Okay folks How about the 22nd --say about 9 pm EDST--
Theme-- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
I am thinking tire swings, baseball diamond, pennies on the train tracks, a big ol' sugar maple to climb (got the tree all picked out-- will clear a path to it..) Perhaps a loose bunny or two hoping about-- teasing the resident dog...

MaggieJ":3k954u46 said:
Can I play with Moggie and Sibley? Pretty please?

Of course you may. Would I dare to tease you by having them and not letting you touch them? :twisted:

Just gave the fern outside my front door a trim-- no worn, frostbit fronds visible-- the Nasturtiums will be blooming by party evening! The elephant ears are getting to be nice size-- so the front door will be easy to tell apart from all the others!

MaggieJ":1bw756fn said:
There I go, trying to fit into the crowd by using lousy grammar... and you gently correct me, Terry! :twisted:

I didn't even realize my faux pas---- :lol:

Maggie, the good Canadian that you are, shouldn't you be promoting LaBatts or Molson beers? After all, you Canadian folks have better beer than anywhere, right?

Maggie, hopefully it isn't served at room temperature or warmer like the beers in English pubs are.

MaggieJ":1d9aaonk said:
Soooo... Is the party on for Friday night, Terry?

Friday, July 22, you said, starting at 9 PM EDST. We've certainly got the hazy, lazy summer weather to go with it!
Yeppers, it is!!! Extra ice cream, lots of Iced tea,(including the Long Island kind) Cicadas are tuned up and ready, a pool to dip our feet into-- Borrowed a HUGE cooker-- Pastured beef, pork and chicken are on the menu, plenty of Non Amish potato salad And MAggie, just for you, I found "other moggies scent neutralizer' so Marilla won't get jealous!

:pinkbunny: :bunnyhop: :pinkbunny:

Sounds great! I'll dope Marilla with catnip so she is catatonic and doesn't know what I'm up to. :D Shall I bring some for Moggie and Sibley or are they too young for "weed"?

I'll bring a couple of six packs of Old Speckled Hen for those who like English Ale.

I think you should put up a new thread... CYBER-PARTY TONIGHT!!! or something like that.

Latest posts

Back