i haz kittehs

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiogoatgirl

Reaction score
we have one cat in particular that is... well the hussy of the bunch. she has had 2 litters that i know of so far this year. she is a feral barn cat (as are the other 57 of them :angry: ) and i plan to change that.
her last litter i gathered up. she'd been keeping them in my square bale stack in the goat barn. i put em in a pet carrier and had them in the house. the next day i told my dad to get the live trap out and we could use one of the kittens as bait to get the mom..... *sigh*... so what does he do.... he puts the pet carrier on the porch and opens it and goes back in the house. :evil: :evil: :evil: so now we have 3 more kittens that are feral.

well this time i gathered up the kittens i found in the barn and i have the live trap and i will set it myself. i will keep her and the kittens in a cage until they are old enough and then dad is taking her to the amish people near town. hopefully 5 miles away will be enough she dont come back...

so here they are. four adorable kittens. i'm guessing they are about 2wks old cause the ones eyes are open but they dont have their teeth coming in yet. all gums lol.

kittens001.jpg

kittens006.jpg

kittens007.jpg

kittens002.jpg

kittens005.jpg

kittens003.jpg

kittens004.jpg

What a pretty bunch! I especially love the last little dilute calico! She is going to be a beauty.

So cute! I just placed the last two kittens from the last stray that showed up here and I thought I was done for a while, but I had *another* young female show up! Just 4-5 months old, so she is in jail until her spay appointment in a few weeks.

I swear they have posted a "Free food and medical care here" sign somewhere on my property...

-Wendy

Latest posts

Back